Hello to the regular companions of Raymond website. I hope you are well. Today we are going to have a detailed discussion about one of the types of dates. This article is a bit longer than previous articles. Because we wanted to fully acquaint you with these types of properties from each month. And if the length of this article was like the previous ones, we would not be able to examine all aspects of this type of date and we would have to leave unsaid words. Fortunately, in this article, all aspects of Zahedi dates have been sufficiently covered. By reading this article, you can increase your knowledge about Zahedi dates and its margins. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this article. This makes us happy. Stay with us until the end of this article.
Provide a brief description of Zahedi dates
If we want to talk about the appearance of Zahedi dates, we must say that Zahedi dates are one of the dry types of dates in the world. The regions that have the highest production of this date in Iran are so many that it is cultivated from the southwestern regions of the country such as Kermanshah (Qasr Shirin), Khuzestan, Bushehr, Hormozgan province in the south of Fars province. It can be claimed that grade 1 type of this type of date is produced in many southern parts of Iran. One of the advantages of this date is its very reasonable price. Due to its relatively low price and rich properties, it is very widely used and especially diabetics can use it as a sugar.
To summarize, it should be said that Zahedi dates have an oval shape. The end of this date has a narrow and sharp point. This date is consumed semi-dry type and kharak type. We have spoken about the meaning of kharak before. Kharak means immature dates. let us to go back to Zahedi dates. It has a yellowish color, which, of course, turns yellowish brown when wet. In general, Zahedi dates should be considered as dried dates and are classified in this range.
How to identify the quality of Qasb dates?
One of the questions that users always worship about Zahedi dates is what are the characteristics of a good type of this date? In response, it should be said that the best type of Zahedi date has a light brown or chocolate brown color. Zahedi dates or “Qasb” which is called “Zahdi” in Arabic is one of the attractive dates for export to Arab and African countries of Pakistan and Afghanistan. Of course, as mentioned, Iran’s climate is also capable of growing one of the highest quality dates. Zahedi has the world. Raimon Company, according to the needs of its domestic and foreign customers during the year and during the harvest days, has collected the desired dates with the highest quality in packages of up-to-date and modern servants. This company can meet the needs of domestic and export markets at other times of the year.
What do you know about the harvest time of this type of date?
Zahedi dates are often harvested in late September. Which sometimes continues until early autumn. This date, as described, is semi-dry and easily falls to the ground near harvest time. Zahedi dates are late ripening dates. Kharak and dry type of this date is widely used, but it also has wet or semi-dry type.
What do you know about harvesting centers for this type of date?
Qasb dates are also widely cultivated in many date-growing parts of the country, especially in Khuzestan, Fars, Bushehr and Kermanshah province. The most important area of its expansion is in Poshtkuh Bushehr. Zahedi date fruit turns yellow in Kharak stage, light brown in Rotab (matured dates) stage and reddish to yellowish brown in Tamar stage.
What about the ingredients in this type of date?
The point that can be made about all types of dates in general is that this fruit is a very useful and nutritious fruit. For this reason, it may not be necessary to describe all the properties and properties of this fruit. Many benefits and properties are common to dates because they all have one thing in common. And this is the characteristic of being dates. However, the amount of these properties in them may vary depending on the type of date and place of harvest, which are ultimately different. But in general, the properties of Zahedi dates can be expressed as follows.
- Zahedi dates are rich in various Vitamins. These vitamins include vitamins C, B1, B2, etc.
- The minerals in this date are much more obvious than other types of dates. These minerals include Magnesium, Iron, Potassium, Manganese, Calcium, etc.
- Due to the presence of a lot of fiber in the tissue of Zahedi dates, it can be a good help for gastrointestinal patients.
- This amazing type of date controls and lowers harmful blood cholesterol. These dates can play an important role in maintaining heart health.
- Due to its low calorie content, this date can be a good option for slimming diets.
- Zahedi dates can also help prevent osteoporosis. Due to the high Calcium content of this type of date, this date can be considered a good and natural source for feeding bones.
- This date has a significant amount of “Iron“. Which can be a good option for patients with anemia.
- Some people think of dates as anti-cancer. These dates are rich in Antioxidants that are very good for preventing the growth of cancer cells. In some cases, nutritional sources of antioxidants are considered vital to the body.
- As it has been mentioned many times, the sugar in this date is fructose. Fructose not only does not cause blood sugar but is also effective for weight loss. These dates are a fairly reasonable option for patients with diabetes.
- These dates are also a natural sedative. Due to the richness of Manganese in Zahedi dates, this date relieves nerves.
- Not only can this date be used as a source of energy and natural sugar for athletes, but the Potassium in this date plays a very important role in relieving muscle fatigue..
A few tips for foreign buyers of Zahedi dates
Zahedi dates have many customers in Afghanistan, India, Pakistan and Malaysia. It should also be noted that other Asian and European countries are also customers of this date. But these four countries buy Zahedi dates on a large scale. Due to the dryness of Zahedi dates, it does not need to be refrigerated for storage, but if you want to store it for a long time, be sure to keep it in a cool place to prevent possible damage.
Zahedi dates, like other commercial dates such as Kimia (Mazafati) or Piarom dates, are offered in packages with different weights for sale. It may be interesting to tell you here that many dates are exported from Iran that are only available in ordinary packaging. But the packaging of this date completely depends on the order of the foreign customer. This amazing date can be offered in both ordinary and luxury packages.
We hope you have not tired of reading our article so far. And learn useful material from this category. Regarding Zahedi dates, it can be said that Iran is one of the largest exporters of this type of dates. As mentioned, this date is cultivated in different parts of the country and this has made Iran one of the largest sources of Zahedi date production in the Middle East. If you are a foreign customer and you want to get more information about Zahedi dates, I must tell you that the best place to buy Zahedi dates in Iran is Raimon companies. This company with a very high work experience in the field of export has been able to gain the trust of foreign customers. If you are active in this market, you can get information about the benefits of working with this company by contacting Raimon Company. But if you have not imported dates yet, we tell you that the most important features of Raimon Company are very high quality, reasonable price and ease of export. In the following, we will mention some of the features of this date export giant, namely Raimon Company.
Benefits of preparing Zahedi dates from Raimon company
- Packaging in compliance with all export standards
- Having all national and international licenses
- Introducing new packaging designs
- Exclusive packaging for foreign customers with customer brand
- Having all the standards of the Ministry of Health
- Equipped with dedicated refrigerators
- Having tens of hectares of agricultural land for direct production of dates
- Product quality assurance
- Ability to send orders on a large scale
- High history in product export
- Having an official license from the Ministry of Industry, Mines and Trade